Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blog . . . . . Thursday?

Okay, so Blog Wednesday didn't last too long. Like two weeks, actually. But, that's pretty good for me. So, we'll just make today Blog Thursday. Today I'm going to talk about something that should be against the law, FALL WEDDINGS!

Seriously, this weekend, I'll be attending my third wedding this year! My wife is a bridesmaid in this one. Thankfully, I'm not involved. This means my only job for the night is to find a drinking buddy right away and proceed to get S-faced! I digress. Back to the original point. Fall weddings should be illegal. There are too many good college football games on Saturdays to be tied up all day watching people do something that they'll just be undoing in a couple of years. Not to be negative but we do have a 50% divorce rate in the U.S. While I"m at it, why not ban weddings on holidays, too? I attended a wedding on the 4th of July this summer. The 4th! Who gets married on the 4th? My cousin, that's who! It really sucks when it's family and you can't get out of it.

You know what, let's just outlaw weddings in June, too. Actually, there are only two months on the calendar that are suitable for weddings, July and February. If your wedding date is planned for any other month, cancel it! Your marriage license will be revoked (or should be) if you don't! Do your relatives and friends a favor and plan around them. What do you think it is, your day? On a lighter note, if you're having a wedding, in the fall, or otherwise, and you need a DJ, I'm available! apexdjs08@yahoo.com

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment