Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kanye West

Just a quick one this week.

It's funny, or ironic, rather, that in Kanye West's attempt to upstage Taylor Swift at the 2009 VMA's, he, in turn was upstaged by the President!

Two thoughts: First, I can't blame Kanye for saying what everyone else in the world was (or should be) thinking. After all, if you know me, you know how I feel about that container of no-talent, Taylor Swift. However, I can't condone the manner in which he said it. Besides, I've always said that Mr. West is a racist with a mental condition.

Secondly, how bad does it feel to be dissed by the Prez? I mean, seriously, with all that is going on in this country, the President of the United States, the most powerful human being in the world, takes time out of his schedule to call you a "jackass". Priceless! Kudos, Prez!

Finally, the most ironic part of this whole situation is that I took the time to write about two people that I absolutely despise! Urrrggghhh!!

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment