Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A & E kicks ass!!

All right,

I'll admit it, right now, A & E is my favorite T.V. network. I mean, it just gives me the most for my money. I am a huge fan of the show "Intervention", Monday nights at 9. Even though it's kind of wrong, my wife and I always enjoy a few cold beers while we watch it! I know, that's wrong! I also love "Cold Case Files", "American Justice" and anything else on that channel that is reality-based.

However, my new favorite show is "The Beast", starring none other than Patrick Swayze! I've always been a Swayze fan, no wait, scratch that, I've always been a "Roadhouse" fan! Let's face it, that movie is the ultimate guy movie. It has martial arts, a bar, explosions, boobs and a monster truck! Every time I watch it, I have to squeegee the testosterone ( I said TESTOSTERONE) off of my television screen! In The Beast, Swayze plays unercover FBI agent Charles Barker. It's basically "Dalton" from Roadhouse but older, and he's in the FBI. Same attitude, same disregard for law and life and same ability to kick ass! He's got a young partner-in-training that he abuses now and then. It's good stuff and I've set my DVR to record all episodes. As much as I hate to say it, this may be the last work Swayze does. We all know he may not be around much longer. So, check out "The Beast", Thursday nights at 10 on A & E. You can check it out more at aetv.com. But, be careful, you may love it. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment