Friday, May 21, 2010

Guitar Lessons and the Best Political Ad Ever!

All right, I know it's been awhile. I know I've been promising album reviews (those are still coming). But, I thought I'd let you know about some other things going on with me. Cause I'm just that damned interesting.

First of all, I've been taking guitar lessons at Rt. 60 Music in Barboursville. A big shout out to my teacher, Scott, by the way. Now, I admit that these lessons were offered to me as part of a promotion related to my job. However, I'm telling you something, I'm HOOKED! After just three lessons so far, I can already play some stuff that's recognizable! I'm totally shocked. I've always thought of myself as a rockstar, but now I might be able to back up some of that claim. My lessons are coming to an end but I totally plan on sticking with it. I'm really counting on self-dicipline. We'll see!

Secondly, here is the best political ad ever made:



Even though I despise everything about this guy, I LOVE THIS AD!

1 comment:

  1. 3 things:
    1) It's about damn time you blogged again.
    2) Glad you are liking guitar lessons. I need to do the same, or at least practice what I already know.
    3) That is, by FAR, the worst ad. EVER. Not just in the political world!

    ReplyDelete